Kettlebell Classes Melbourne
Strengthen your posterior chain & improve coordination!
Become motivated in a fun & friendly environment!
Small classes run by experienced instructors
Burn up a sweat, while strengthening the muscles that really matter in a fun, small group kettlebell class!
In today’s environment of desk workers spending their day sitting in front of a computer screen, kettlebell classes have become increasingly beneficial. As a result of this lifestyle, we find that many new clients have an underdeveloped and poor functioning posterior chain (back, glutes and hamstrings), which can lead on to poor mobility, spinal conditions and discomfort when performing everyday tasks.
Kettlebell classes will see you swinging, pushing and pulling kettlebells as part of a full body workout. These exercises will improve your coordination, as weight constantly pulls against the handle, unlike dumbbells or barbells.
A recent study into the benefits of kettlebell classes found that over an eight week period, participants noticed the following benefits:
- 13.8% increase in aerobic capacity
- 70% increase in abdominal core strength
Researchers found kettlebell classes to be particularly beneficial for an aging population, as a strong core often results in less back pain and greater balance.
Our clients range in age, ability and lifestyle and perform kettlebell classes for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Lose weight
- Increase strength
- Increase explosiveness in fast-moving sports such as football, sprinting and martial arts
- Strengthen posterior chain after long periods of sitting
- Improve mobility and live a pain-free life
What to expect from Fit441 Kettlebell classes:
- Expert tuition with an emphasis on form and safety
- Small classes (approximately 8 participants)
- A friendly atmosphere where people of all ages and fitness levels motivate each other
- A clean facility with modern, functional and safe equipment